WOMEN IN TRANSITION
- Are you grieving from loss, struggling to find clarity, or unable to envision your life’s purpose?
- Are you trying to decide if motherhood is right for you?
- Are you grappling coming to terms with living your life without having children?
- Have your children left home and you dread waking up in the morning?
- Are you aging, and wondering what you have to offer the world?
- Are you stuck in grief, unable to feel your passion, vitality, or creativity?
YOU CAN MAKE REWARDING CHANGES IN YOUR LIFE
You might feel like help is beyond reach, especially when you’re hurting so much. You’re busy, and simply can’t find the time. Your anguish and loss are not as bad as someone else’s. Besides, you should be able to take care of yourself and handle it all, right? These are the kinds of thoughts that keep us from finding the right support when we are in distress.
We all need to feel cared for, connected to, and supported, especially in difficult times. Loss, grief, and life transitions should not be a solo process. They are inherently challenging journeys that need encouragement and guidance if you want to experience growth and transformation in positive and meaningful ways. Isn’t it time to forge a relationship with your vulnerabilities, and fill the space where shame resides with empathy, compassion, and care?
THERAPY CAN HELP
I welcome your call for a free consultation.
Davida Taurek, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
CA License LPCC6939
Do you feel disconnected, dissatisfied, or disheartened in your relationships? Are you struggling with loss or life cycle transitions? Are you suffering from PTSD, depression, or anxiety? You are not alone. Together, we will navigate difficult emotions, transform habituated patterns, and forge new understandings to make what feels unbearable, bearable. I am dedicated to helping individuals and couples find more meaning, connection, and love in life and relationships.
You need not be alone. Reach out. I am offering in person, video, and phone sessions. Together, we can make a difference.